Best Resorts in Jay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Jay
Secluded, Furnished, Log Home, Close To Many Adirondack Attractions
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2021
Adirondack Get Away. Relax after a day of outdoor activity
Pine Loft at Jay Chalet is a cozy retreat for all seasons
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2021
Resorts in Jay
You deserve a break, and a resort is just the place to treat yourself to the services and amenities you need for a relaxing time in Jay. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the surrounding area might be just what you're searching for, whether you're hoping for an amazing pool, blissful spa treatments, or activities for the kids.
Here are our top-rated resorts around Jay:
Lake House - Ski property rated 3.5 stars
- 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Jay
- Features a spa tub, a bar, and a terrace
The Whiteface Lodge - Luxury resort rated 4.5 stars
- 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Jay
- Offers a restaurant
- Has an outdoor pool, 3 spa tubs, and a fitness center
- 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Jay
- Enjoy the ski-in/ski-out access and garden
What Can I Do in Jay?
If you're interested in popular sights, Whiteface Mountain, Mirror Lake, and Olympic Center are top places to visit nearby. Additional attractions in the area include Ausable Chasm and Adirondack Wildlife Refuge.
When Should I Visit Jay?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help you pick vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 1° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 59° F during the day and 4° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.48 inches in a year
How to Get to Jay and Around the Area
|Lake Placid, NY (LKP)||Airport||14 mi (22.5 km)|
|Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional)||Airport||24.3 mi (39.1 km)|
|Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.)||Airport||24.8 mi (39.9 km)|