Jeju Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Jeju, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let Expedia help you find a similar property from over 709 hotels and other accommodations. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Jeju. Not-to-be-missed sights include Dongmun Market Place, Hamdeok Beach, and Hallasan National Park.
Here's one of the motels in Jeju that you can book:
Park Beach Hotel
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Hamdeok Beach.
- Enjoy the in-room kitchen, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Jeju
People visiting Jeju like its shops and seafood restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Dongmun Market Place
- Hamdeok Beach
- Hallasan National Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Hyeopjae Beach
- Tapdong Beach Plaza
- Yongyeon Pond
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Jeju Starlight World Park and Planetarium
- Jeju Dinosaur Land
- Eco Land Theme Park
Jeju is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Jeju
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Jeju by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 38° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
How to Get to Jeju and Around the Area
|Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.) ||Airport ||2 mi (3.2 km) |