Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Jenolan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours, restaurants, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Jenolan
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jenolan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Jenolan Caves and Kanangra Boyd National Park. In the area, you'll also find Dryridge Estate Wines and Oberon Golf Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jenolan Cabins - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jenolan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Jenolan gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F