Visitors can enjoy all that Jinja has to offer including the local tours, temples, and parks. In Jinja, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jinja
Notable city landmarks like Jinja Temple and Speke Memorial Monument might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Source of the Nile River, Bujagali Falls, and Lake Victoria. Additionally, you might want to add Jinja Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Jinja. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- 2 Friends JINJA Guesthouse - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Jinja
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Jinja gets about 49.84 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F