Visiting Johns Creek
Visitors to Johns Creek are sure to enjoy the riverfront, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
- You'll find 861 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Johns Creek
Favorite places to visit in the city include St. Ives Country Club, Riverpines Golf Club, and The Country Club of the South. In the area, you'll also find Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Johns Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Johns Creek gets about 52.99 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F