Visiting Peachtree Corners
Travelers to Peachtree Corners give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and local tours. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain, Centennial Olympic Park, and Zoo Atlanta.
- You'll find 861 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peachtree Corners
The city's natural beauty is on display at Simpsonwood Park, Holcomb Bridge Park, and Jones Bridge Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Forum on Peachtree Parkway is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stone Mountain and Centennial Olympic Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Peachtree Corners. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners Norcross - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Homewood Suites Atlanta - Peachtree Corners/Norcross - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Peachtree Corners - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its quiet location and room service.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Zoo Atlanta, 18.2 mi/29.4 km from the heart of the city, and Stone Mountain Park, which is 12.2 mi/19.6 km away.
Dressing for Peachtree Corners
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 52.99 inches of rain falls on Peachtree Corners each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F