Visitors can enjoy all that Jolliff has to offer including the restaurants, beaches, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Children's Museum of Virginia, Nauticus National Maritime Center, and Chrysler Museum of Art.
- There are 249 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jolliff
Children's Museum of Virginia, Nauticus National Maritime Center, and Chrysler Museum of Art are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Moses Myers House and Virginia War Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Jolliff, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 51 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach is 14.8 mi (23.7 km) from central Jolliff. This 2-star hotel in Greenwich features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Greenbrier Circle is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Jolliff. This 2.5-star hotel in Chesapeake features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Jolliff. This 4-star hotel in Virginia Beach features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Norfolk Botanical Garden, located 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Virginia Air and Space Center, which is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away.
Dressing for Jolliff
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jolliff is 46.54 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F