Think of yourself sauntering through the lanes during your next getaway, gazing up at the monuments or the gorgeous world wherever you look. But Jose Menino Beach is one thing you're especially counting on. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and the day has finally come to get yourself there.
Jose Menino Beach Hotels
Hotels near Jose Menino Beach
Are you thinking of visiting Jose Menino Beach?
It can be found in Santos, 35 miles from the hub of Sao Paulo. It makes for a great side trip!
With 12 places to stay within 0.1 miles, you will be able to stay near Jose Menino Beach. Another good idea is Enseada Beach, which is 7 miles away. It offers 24 hotels to select from. The Casa Grande Hotel Resort And Spa, Hotel Costa Balena and Hotel Ilhas Do Caribe are worth investigating.
Save a few dollars and stay at one of the numerous budget accommodation options found nearby. The Mendes Plaza Hotel, 0.7 miles away, or the Cosmopolitan Praia Flat, at a distance of 0.8 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Perhaps you would prefer to book a room that's more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from many high-end hotels all within walking distance. Make sure you look up the Ville Atlântico Hotel, just 0.8 miles away, and the ibis Santos Gonzaga, 1 mile away.
When you're exploring the area surrounding Jose Menino Beach, don't miss out on tasting the hot coffee and gorgeous treats at St DSTx Décadas De Df De. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another establishment in the area, Pizzaria Vila Di Pompéia. And finally, pop open a beer and chat with some of the locals while you kick up your heels at Floriano Bar.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Jose Menino Beach, there is lots more to do:
- Arrange a visit to experience the captivating exhibits in Museu do Surf.
- Head over to Pompeia Beach, cruise up and down the beach, feel the cool water on your skin and breathe in some fresh air.
- Miramar Shopping Center is one of the best shopping centers in the area and a fabulous place to indulge in some retail therapy.
- Go for a paddle, take a walk, kick a ball around, forage for beach treasures and maybe even enjoy a picnic feast. The fabulous things you can do at Gonzaga Beach are only restricted by your thinking!
- If you're looking for a low-cost outing, why not visit the beach? At Santos Beach you can get some fresh air, admire the scenery and take a wade in the water.
A convenient distance of just 0.7 miles is all that separates Jose Menino Beach and the light rail terminal, João Ribeiro.
Expedia's rooms in Sao Paulo South Shore have all you require, so you can be sure to have a place to stay near Jose Menino Beach that you'll love. You will not be by yourself lots of arrivals pick Sao Paulo South Shore when they want an excellent vacation. Once it comes time to reserve your room, do so boldly: numerous guests approved of their Sao Paulo South Shore hotel. Need help deciding? All the secret tips you're searching you'll find right here.
- Discover that Sao Paulo South Shore hotels are always orderly and neat.
- You're in a good place if you're seeking room comfort in addition to spotlessness.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels around Jose Menino Beach exceed all expectations.
Your choice site is ready with Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Jose Menino Beach.
Alluring Sao Paulo South Shore
There are still further activities to do in Sao Paulo South Shore once you've crossed Jose Menino Beach off your timetable.
- Discover a market to search for necessities and eat an enticing meal of the local cooking.
- You will find Sao Paulo South Shore also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after an afternoon spent on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Check out all the pursuits near Sao Paulo South Shore so you can truly leave no stone unturned.
Planning a journey to Sao Paulo South Shore is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Jose Menino Beach. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and meet some all-new photo ops!