Picture yourself rambling through the roads of your future holiday, noticing the marvellous settings or the monuments everywhere around you. But Juanita Bay Park is one draw you're especially prepared for. The day has finally come to get there.
Accommodation Nearby Juanita Bay Park
Hotels near Juanita Bay Park
Soak up the wonders of Mother Nature at Juanita Bay Park.
You can find it in in Seattle, a fascinating city that is definitely worth a visit.
If you are keen on the idea of being in this area, there are 2 close-by hotels. The Heathman Hotel and Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland are both possibilities and they're within 2 miles of Juanita Bay Park.
Some of you will be glad to learn that the general area offers a handful of budget hotels. You don't need to look further than the Willows Lodge or the Woodmark Hotel and Still Spa for a comfortable bed at a reasonable price.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you might like to think about staying at one of the upmarket accommodation options. Vacationers who stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Bellevue or the Westin Bellevue will encounter only the finest in service and amenities.
Whether you're searching for a strong cup of coffee or a delicious treat, Divinity Coffee (1431 Market Street, Kirkland) is an ideal place to stop. Just a hop and skip from Juanita Bay Park, exhausted tourists can find it without issues. For chow that's more nourishing, book a table at one of the area's restaurants, The Market St. (1720 Market Street, Kirkland).
Here's a list of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of Juanita Bay Park:
- Get your heart rate pumping when you go for a jog around Juanita Beach Park, or take the children out to play in the sun instead.
- Be entertained at the Kirkland Arts Center by the exciting line-up of local exhibits and music gigs, or join in on one of their artist workshops.
- With almost everything located in one area, Kirkland Parkplace is a popular place where you can take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting occurring at Heritage Hall which regularly hosts fascinating events.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the world goes by, run around with your kids and casually lounge under the open sky at Marina Park.
Expedia's directory of motels and lodging in Juanita has everything you require, so you can be certain to find lodging near Juanita Bay Park that you'll adore. Juanita was a considerably popular destination over the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could ever want. You'll travel with confidence once you are ready to reserve, too: all types of travelers would propose their Juanita hotel to an acquaintance.
- You'll find it right here if you're in search of suites that are pleasant plus fresh and tidy.
- "Neat, presentable, and set to receive you" is always the name of the game for Juanita hotels.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the concierge service at lodging around Juanita Bay Park is grand.
Accommodation close to Juanita had more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Juanita Bay Park, we see your number one spot in your future.
Juanita Fascinating Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Juanita when you've done Juanita Bay Park.
- Juanita sightseeing has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your move.
- Find a cute market to look for souvenirs and stop off for an enticing supper of its hallmark ingredients.
- Juanita also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized assistance after an afternoon spent on its a full schedule of action.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some new selfies. Paying a visit to Juanita is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Juanita Bay Park from Expedia. Book today!