Visitors can enjoy all that Kadoka has to offer including the sightseeing tours and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Kadoka, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kadoka
The city's natural beauty is on display at Chamberlain Pass, Kadoka Lake, and Badlands Petrified Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Cliff Shelf Nature Trailhead and Ben Reifel Visitor Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kadoka. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kadoka - This 2-star hotel in Northeast Entrance Badlands features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Budget Host Sundowner Motor Inn - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this motel. This 2.5-star motel in Northeast Entrance Badlands features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Lakota Lodge - This 1.5-star hotel in Northeast Entrance Badlands features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Kadoka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Kadoka gets about 17.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 11°F