Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Wall, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and sightseeing tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Wall
- The closest major airport is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 43.2 mi (69.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wall
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wall Drug, Wounded Knee Museum, and National Grasslands Visitor Center. Additionally, you might want to add Minuteman Missile National Historic Site to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wall. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plains Motel - This 2.5-star motel in Pinnacles Entrance Badlands features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Wall - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel in Pinnacles Entrance Badlands features free breakfast and a business center.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Wall - Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Pinnacles Entrance Badlands can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Wall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 9°F at night
- About 17.36 inches of rain falls on Wall each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 11°F