Visitors can enjoy all that Kainan has to offer including the temples, breweries, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 34.2 mi (55 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kainan
The city's cultural venues include Nakano B.C. Brewery and Wakayama Prefectural Museum of Natural History. Notable city landmarks like Onzanso-en Garden and Choho-ji Temple might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Wanpaku Park to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kainan, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- SEA QUEEN KAINAN is located in central Kainan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kainan can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Kainan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Izumisano can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and a business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Kansai Airport Washington Hotel is located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of Kainan. This 3-star hotel in Izumisano features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a free airport shuttle. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kainan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Kainan gets about 1.93 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F