Visitors can enjoy all that Kampar has to offer including the waterfalls, temples, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Kampar
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampar
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Tunku Abdul Rahman University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Kinta Tin Mining Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kampar. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- M Boutique Kampar - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Grand Kampar Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kampar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.56 inches of rain falls on Kampar each year
- Hottest months are usually February and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F