Visiting Bandar Seri Iskandar
Visitors can enjoy all that Bandar Seri Iskandar has to offer including its shopping. There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandar Seri Iskandar
Places to visit in the larger region include Tanjung Tualang Tin Dredge No. 5, Kellie's Castle, and Tunku Abdul Rahman University. Additionally, you'll find Kinta Tin Mining Museum and Litar Dato' Sagor Racetrack in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- D Hotel Seri Iskandar - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bandar Seri Iskandar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.56 inches of rain falls on Bandar Seri Iskandar each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F