Visiting Kampung Bukit Katil
Those traveling to Kampung Bukit Katil are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include A Famosa and St Paul's Church. There are 403 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampung Bukit Katil
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include A Famosa and St Paul's Church. In the area, you'll also find AEON Melaka Shopping Centre and Multimedia University.
As you start planning your visit to Kampung Bukit Katil, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 385 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Inspira Homestay Melaka is located in central Kampung Bukit Katil. Located in Kampung Bukit Katil, this 2.5-star vacation home features a kitchenette and a living room.
- Hatten Hotel Melaka is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Malacca features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- The Sterling is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Malacca features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Kampung Bukit Katil
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kampung Bukit Katil is 70.12 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 76°F