Find Hotels in Kaş
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Kaş give high marks for the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. Top sights in the area include Clock Tower, Alaaddin Mosque, and Hadrian's Gate.
- You'll find 2432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Kastelorizo Island (KZS), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaş
The city is notable for landmarks like Kyaneai Antique Town, Myra, and Arch of Modestus. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Small Pebble Beach, Big Pebble Beach, and Cukurbag Peninsula. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Kas Marina is one place to visit.
In Kaş, you'll be able to select from 442 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Payam Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Likya Residence Hotel & Spa - Adults Only - Boutique Class - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include 2 outdoor pools and free Internet.
- Lukka Exclusive Hotel - Adult Only - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Kaş
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Kaş gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F