Visitors can enjoy all that Kaycee has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaycee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hoofprints of the Past Museum and Chris LeDoux Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your getaway to Kaycee, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Buffalo Inn is located 39.2 mi (63.1 km) from the heart of Kaycee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Buffalo can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo is 39.2 mi (63.2 km) from central Kaycee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Buffalo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Z Bar Motel is 38.9 mi (62.6 km) from the center of Kaycee. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Buffalo can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Dressing for Kaycee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Kaycee gets about 12.68 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F