Find Hotels in Kedonganan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2019
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Kedonganan, which is also known for its spas and seafood restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Kedonganan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kedonganan
The city's sunsets and beaches provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Jimbaran Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Benoa Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kedonganan. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Jimbaran Bali - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Jimbaran Bay Beach Resort & Spa - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this resort. This 4.5-star resort in Jimbaran Bay features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Suites by Watermark Hotel and Spa Bali - This 4.5-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kuta Beach, 3.1 mi/5 km from the city center, and Tanah Lot, which is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away.
Dressing for Kedonganan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Kedonganan each year
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kedonganan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kedonganan, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kedonganan?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kedonganan?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Kedonganan?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Kedonganan?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Benoa Square?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Kedonganan?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kedonganan?
What's the best neigborhood in Kedonganan for sightseeing?
What are some accommodations with pools in Kedonganan?
Recent reviews of Kedonganan hotels
More trip options
- Kedonganan Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kedonganan Airports
- Hotels in Kedonganan Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kedonganan Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kedonganan
- More Hotel Options in Kedonganan
- More Popular Hotels in Bali
- Other Hotels near Kedonganan, Bali
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends