Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Canggu, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach, and Seminyak Square.
- There are 353 hotels and other accommodations in Canggu
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canggu
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Echo Beach, Canggu Beach, and Batu Bolong Beach. Surfing is just one of the top activities, while Finns Recreation Club and Finns Recreation Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pererenan Beach and Berawa Beach.
In Canggu, there are 353 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Theanna Eco Villa and Spa - This 4-star villa in Batu Bolong features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its dining options and bar.
- THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Berawa features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Tugu Bali - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Batu Bolong can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit around the area include Tanah Lot, 4.2 mi/6.7 km from the city center, and Kuta Beach, which is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away.
Dressing for Canggu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Canggu gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F