Visiting Nusa Dua
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nusa Dua, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas, and fun sporting events. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its temples. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 155 hotels and other accommodations in Nusa Dua
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nusa Dua
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Nusa Dua Beach, Tanjung Benoa Beach, and Tanjung Benoa. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Moon Cot Sari Turtle Farm and Samuh Beach.
In Nusa Dua, you'll be able to select from 155 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Awarta Nusa Dua Luxury Villas & Spa - This 5-star resort in BTDC features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Royal Santrian - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Kuta Selatan features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- The St. Regis Bali Resort - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in BTDC can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to visit outside the city include Kuta Beach, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 13.8 mi/22.2 km away.
Dressing for Nusa Dua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Nusa Dua gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F