Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Jimbaran, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, seafood restaurants, and relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and temples. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach.
- There are 179 hotels and other accommodations in Jimbaran
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jimbaran
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Jimbaran Beach, Tegal Wangi Beach, and Balangan Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Honorary Consulate of Italy and Jenggala Factory.
In Jimbaran, you'll find 179 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jamahal Private Resort & Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Jimbaran Bay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Ahimsa Beach - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this villa. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Jimbaran Bay can enjoy access to spa services and a free airport shuttle, along with a private pool.
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa - This 5-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kuta Beach, 3.6 mi/5.9 km from the city center, and Tanah Lot, which is 11.9 mi/19.2 km away.
Dressing for Jimbaran
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Jimbaran each year
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F