Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Seminyak, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, beaches, and abundant cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its temples, restaurants, and bars. Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Seminyak Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 932 hotels and other accommodations in Seminyak
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seminyak
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks such as Petitenget Temple. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gado Gado Beach, Seminyak Beach, and Petitenget Beach. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Seminyak Square, Sunset Point Shopping Centre, and Eat Street.
In Seminyak, you'll find 932 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- My Villas in Bali - This 4.5-star villa in Dyanapura features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and concierge services. Expedia travelers love its pool and high-quality beds.
- The One Boutique Villa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this villa. This 4-star villa in Kuta Utara features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Kamil Villas - This 3.5-star villa in Drupadi features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach, 2.4 mi/3.9 km from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) away.
Dressing for Seminyak
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Seminyak each year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F