Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Legian, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Legian Beach.
- There are 265 hotels and other accommodations in Legian
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Legian
The beaches, sunsets, and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty, and Legian Beach, Double Six Beach, and Seminyak Beach are worth a visit. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Mertanadi Art Market and Legian Road. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Honorary Consulate of Brazil and 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ.
In Legian, there are 265 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bandha Hotel & Suites - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Padma can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Adys Inn - Our customers like the central location and clean rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse in Padma features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort - Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Padma can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Top places to visit around the area include Kuta Beach, 1 mi/1.7 km from the city center, and Tanah Lot, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.
Dressing for Legian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Legian gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F