Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kellogg, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks, ski areas, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and bars. You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wallace.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kellogg
The city's mountain views and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Coeur d'Alene National Forest. Top activities include biking and skiing, while Silver Mountain Ski Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Cataldo Mission in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kellogg. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Silver Mountain Lodging - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a water park, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its spacious, clean rooms and comfortable beds.
- FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Trail Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Kellogg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.67 inches of rain falls on Kellogg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F