Visitors to Wallace are sure to enjoy the bars and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints, museums, and local tours. A top sight in the city is Silver Mountain Ski Resort. In Wallace, there are 54 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wallace
The city's cultural venues include Oasis Bordello Museum and Northern Pacific Depot Railroad Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as The Center of the Universe. Top activities include biking and skiing, while Pulaski Tunnel Trail and Silver Mountain Ski Resort are sights to visit.
In Wallace, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wallace Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Stardust Motel Wallace By Magnuson Worldwide - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wallace
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wallace is 25.67 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 26°F