Visiting Khor Fakkan
Visitors to Khor Fakkan are sure to enjoy the beaches and mountain views. The relaxing and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Khor Fakkan
The city's beaches and mountain views provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Khor Fakkan Beach. Additionally, you'll find Al Badia Mosque and Wadi Stone Village in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Khor Fakkan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 103°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 97°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Khor Fakkan gets about 0.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F