Visiting King Abdullah Economic City
Visitors can enjoy all that King Abdullah Economic City has to offer including the seaside, spas, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.), 53.8 mi (86.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in King Abdullah Economic City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bay La Sun Beach. Additionally, you'll find King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bay La Sun Hotel & Marina - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for King Abdullah Economic City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 66°F at night
- King Abdullah Economic City gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 65°F