Visitors are sure to enjoy all Knoxville has to offer including its hiking. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frederick
- The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Knoxville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Maryland Heights and Lockhouse 33. You'll also find Kennedy Farmhouse and John Brown's Fort in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Knoxville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Knoxville gets about 40.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F