Find Hotels in Boonsboro, MD
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Boonsboro has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 19.4 mi (31.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boonsboro
Places to visit in the larger region include Pry House Field Hospital Museum, Antietam National Battlefield, and Musket Ridge Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Burnside's Bridge and Tolson's Chapel in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Boonsboro, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Baymont by Wyndham Hagerstown is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the center of Boonsboro. This 2.5-star hotel in Hagerstown features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Frederick is located 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Boonsboro. This 2-star hotel in Frederick features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Extended Stay America Frederick - Westview Drive is 15.6 mi (25 km) from central Boonsboro. This 2.5-star hotel in Ballenger Creek features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Boonsboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Boonsboro is 42.44 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F