Find Hotels in Middletown, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Middletown has to offer including the golf courses, riverfront, and entertainment choices. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Frederick
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middletown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Musket Ridge Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Fort Detrick and Pry House Field Hospital Museum in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Stone Manor - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Middletown gets about 41.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F