Those traveling to Koman are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Koman
Loro Borici Stadium is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Koman, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Kompleksi Arifi is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Koman. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Luani Arte is located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the heart of Koman. This 4-star hotel in Shkoder features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rose Garden Hotel is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Koman. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with a private living room.
Dressing for Koman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Koman is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F