When you imagine your upcoming day off, you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, noticing the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Konak Square is one draw you are looking forward to in particular. The moment has arrived to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay Near Konak Square
Hotels near Konak Square
Capture that sought after picture in front of Konak Square and take a few moments to think about why visitors from all corners of the globe come here.
Make your way to Izmir if you want to experience it for yourself.
Accommodation options near Konak Square are plentiful. 52 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Key Hotel - Boutique Class, the Swissotel Buyuk Efes Izmir and the Renaissance Izmir Hotel are a few you might want to check out. They're situated 0.3 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your money on activities? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Kordon Hotel Pasaport and the Movenpick Hotel Izmir are a couple of great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.7 miles.
Would you prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find plenty of high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Make sure you check out the Karaca, only 0.7 miles away, and the Met Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class, 0.7 miles away.
The streets neighboring Konak Square offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Cafe Polat is a superb spot for a mid-day pick-me-up. Looking for something more substantial? Komagene is a recommended dining place in the area. And lastly, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of the friendly locals while you kick up your feet at ehli keyif marjinal clup.
Konak Square is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Saat Kulesi is one of the location's most significant, and looked at, local attractions.
- Understand the traditions and rituals of the local Muslim community when you schedule a visit to Blue Mosque.
- You and your friends can get involved in community art and culture events at Izmir State Opera and Ballet. Be sure to check out their dynamic upcoming performances, art exhibits and art workshops.
- For many of us, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Make your way to Konak Pier Shopping Mall where you can spend the entire day exploring its wide selection of retailers and food joints.
- Feel a sense of stillness at Hisar Mosque, a place of worship for the local Muslim population.
It is 0.8 miles to get from Konak Square to the nearest rail transport terminal, Basmane Gar.
Izmir rooms from Expedia provide all the things you want, so you're sure to get lodging near Konak Square you'll appreciate. Izmir saw quite a few guests in the past year, so start going. You can roam confidently once booking time arrives, too: new admirers of all sorts recommend their Izmir hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Looking for room contentment as well as neatness? You're in the correct place.
- "Neat, presentable, and ready to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Izmir hotel rooms.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the staff at hotels close to Konak Square go above and beyond.
With our excellent database of hotels near Konak Square, your favorite spot lies in your future.
There are still further things to see and do in Izmir once you've accomplished Konak Square.
- Dip into the perfect market to buy a few necessities and dine on a delicious meal of the local ingredients.
- After some time spent on its ample activities, you'll see Izmir also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Izmir hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism guidebooks, but it is starting to make itself known.
Paying a visit to Izmir is always a good plan, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Konak Square from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new scrapbook photos!