Visitors can enjoy all that Körmend has to offer including its monuments. There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Körmend
A favorite place to visit in the city is Batthyany-Strattmann Castle. You'll also find Egyhazasradoc Reformed Church and Egyhazasradoc Catholic Church in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Körmend, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Berki Vendéglő és Hotel is located in the heart of Körmend. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Körmend can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gotthard Therme Hotel & Conference is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central Körmend. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Szentgotthard can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool.
- Hotel der Freiraum is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Körmend. This 3-star hotel in Guessing features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Körmend
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Körmend is 30.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F