Visiting Kota Tinggi
Visitors can enjoy all that Kota Tinggi has to offer including the waterfront, local tours, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 224 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 30 mi (48.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kota Tinggi
The picturesque setting of Kota Tinggi Waterfalls and Firefly Valley Leisure Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Tiram Indoor Water Park and Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park.
As you plan your trip to Kota Tinggi, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 224 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Gest Inn Hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from central Kota Tinggi. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Kota Tinggi can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- KSL Hotel & Resort is located 21.8 mi (35 km) from the heart of Kota Tinggi. This 4-star resort in Johor Bahru features a free water park, a water park, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- KSL Hot Spring Resort is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Kota Tinggi. This 3.5-star hotel in Johor Bahru features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Kota Tinggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kota Tinggi is 2.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and February with an average of 73°F