History buffs enjoy visiting Kotor though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games and beaches.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in Kotor
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Podgorica (TGD), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kotor
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, St. Triphon Cathedral, and Kotor Old Town Walls. Additionally, you might want to add Kotor Bay to your agenda.
In Kotor, there are 114 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Hippocampus - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kotor Old Town can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Alkima - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Boutique Hotel Casa del Mare Pietra - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Dressing for Kotor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Kotor gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F