Visitors can enjoy all that Perast has to offer including its beaches. In Perast, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Perast
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kotor Bay. In the area, you'll also find Sveti Dorde Island and Our Lady of the Rocks.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Perast. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Iberostar Perast is located in central Perast. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Perast can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Monte Bay Retreat - Adult Only is located in the heart of Perast. This 4-star hotel in Perast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers love its helpful staff.
- Hotel Per Astra is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Perast can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Perast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Perast each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F