Visitors to Kozarica are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Mljet National Park. In Kozarica, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kozarica
Mljet National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Trstenik Beach and Neum Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Kozarica, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 105 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Apartment in Kozarica , Capacity 2+0 is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Kozarica. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mljet can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with satellite TV. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Apartment in Kozarica , Capacity 4+1 is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Kozarica. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Trpanj can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Apartment in Kozarica , Capacity 4+1 is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Kozarica. This 4-star apartment in Mljet features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Kozarica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kozarica is 33.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F