Find Hotels in Kudahitty
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2018
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kudahitty has to offer. There are 168 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kudahitty
Places to visit in the larger region include Madivaru, Madivaru Beyru Dive Site, and Vabbininfaru Beach. You'll also find Angsana Beach and Thulhagiri Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kudahitty, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Coco Prive Private Island LEG is located in central Kudahitty. This hotel in Kudahitty features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Coco Bodu Hithi is located in the heart of Kudahitty. This 5-star resort in Bodu Hithi features 15 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Kudahitty. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kuda Bandos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Kudahitty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kudahitty is 75.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 77°F