Visiting Huvafen Fushi
Those traveling to Huvafen Fushi are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 158 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Huvafen Fushi
Places to visit in the larger region include Angsana Beach, Vabbininfaru Beach, and Madivaru. You'll also find Thulhagiri Beach and Madivaru Beyru Dive Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Huvafen Fushi, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives is located in the heart of Huvafen Fushi. This 5-star resort in Huvafen Fushi features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Huvafen Fushi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kuda Bandos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Bandos Maldives is 11.8 mi (19 km) from the center of Huvafen Fushi. This 5-star resort in Bandos Island features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Huvafen Fushi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Huvafen Fushi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 77°F