Visitors can enjoy all that Kukulkatuwa has to offer including its parks. There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kukulkatuwa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wilpattu National Park. Additionally, you'll find Nochchiyagama Grand Mosque in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Kukulkatuwa, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 96 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Heritage Hotel is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the center of Kukulkatuwa. This 3-star hotel in Anuradhapura features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Rajarata Hotel is located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the heart of Kukulkatuwa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Anuradhapura can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- The Sanctuary at Tissawewa is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from central Kukulkatuwa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Anuradhapura can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its room size and location.
Dressing for Kukulkatuwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Kukulkatuwa each year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F