Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on May 3, 2019
Visiting La Grande-Motte
Visitors can enjoy all that La Grande-Motte has to offer including the theme park, casinos, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, waterfront, and bars. Top sights around the area include Constance Tower, Phare de la Mediterranee, and Mare Nostrum Aquarium.
- You'll find 836 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montpellier
- The closest major airport is in Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Grande-Motte
Favorite places to visit in the city include Office de Tourisme de la Grande Motte, Parc Gonflable Kangoo, and Casino de la Grande Motte. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grande-Motte Golf and La Grande Motte Beach.
In La Grande-Motte, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel de la Plage Art & Emotions - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Europe - Our customers like the breakfast and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel La Grande Motte Golf - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Constance Tower, 5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city center, and Phare de la Mediterranee, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Dressing for La Grande-Motte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- La Grande-Motte gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in La Grande-Motte?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Grande-Motte, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Grande-Motte?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to La Grande-Motte?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in La Grande-Motte?
Where is the best place to stay close to La Grande Motte Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Casino de la Grande Motte?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in La Grande-Motte?
What's the best accommodation if you'd like to visit the local casinos in La Grande-Motte?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in La Grande-Motte?
Recent reviews of La Grande-Motte hotels
More trip options
- La Grande-Motte Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Grande-Motte Airports
- Hotels in La Grande-Motte Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular La Grande-Motte Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Grande-Motte
- More Hotel Options in La Grande-Motte
- More Popular Hotels in Montpellier
- Other Hotels near La Grande-Motte, Montpellier
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends