Visiting La Malene
Visitors can enjoy all that La Malene has to offer including its parks. In La Malene, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Mende (MEN-Brenoux), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Malene
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cevennes National Park. You'll also find Sublime Point and Aven Armand Cave in the area.
As you start planning your visit to La Malene, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 42 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Gîtes Rocheflamme is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the center of La Malene. This cottage in La Malene features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Charming House in the Heart of Gorges du Tarn is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of La Malene. This 2-star hotel in Millau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Gite IN THE Heart OF THE Gorges OF Tarn is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central La Malene. This 3-star hotel in Millau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for La Malene
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- La Malene gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 39°F