Visiting La Roda
Visitors can enjoy all that La Roda has to offer including the parks and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in La Roda
- The closest major airport is in Albacete (ABC), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Roda
Favorite places to visit in the city include Canada Park, Paseo Fountain, and El Salvador Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel El Sueño de Jemik - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around La Roda
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at La Roda de Albacete Station. La Roda may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for La Roda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 14.09 inches of rain falls on La Roda each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F