Visiting La Teste-de-Buch
Visitors to La Teste-de-Buch are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and shopping.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in La Teste-de-Buch
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Teste-de-Buch
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Dune of Pilat and Arcachon Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zooland Park and Arcachon Golf Club.
In La Teste-de-Buch, you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Design & Spa Bassin D'arcachon - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and WiFi.
- Ibis Arcachon La Teste - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Altica Port d'Arcachon - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around La Teste-de-Buch
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from La Teste Station. La Teste-de-Buch might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for La Teste-de-Buch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on La Teste-de-Buch each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F