Visitors to Labuan are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Labuan
- The closest major airport is in Labuan (LBU), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bandar Seri Begawan (BWN-Brunei Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Labuan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Layang-Layang Beach, Papan Island, and Labuan Marine Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Labuan Museum and An'Nur Jamek Mosque.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Labuan. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Transit Hotel - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Dorsett Grand Labuan - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Lazenda Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Labuan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 77°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 77°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Labuan gets about 2.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas October and September are often coldest, averaging 76°F