Visitors can enjoy all that Lagos has to offer including the seafood restaurants, live music, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its soccer matches. Top sights in the city include Synagogue Church Of all Nations and Bar Beach.
- There are 924 hotels and other accommodations in Lagos
- The closest major airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lagos
Cultural venues in the city include Nigerian National Museum, MUSON Centre, and Nike Art Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like Synagogue Church Of all Nations, First Baptist Church Abule Egba, and Maryland Mall. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bar Beach, Freedom Park, and Kuramo Beach.
In Lagos, you'll find 924 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Wheatbaker - This 5-star hotel in Ikoyi features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Legend Hotel Lagos Airport, Curio Collection by Hilton - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Elion House Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ikoyi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Lagos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lagos is 68.27 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 73°F