Top Hotels Near Lagos State Government Secretariat in Ikeja
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lagos State Government Secretariat
You could be seeing lower prices
Lagos State Government Secretariat Hotel Guide
Stopping by Lagos State Government Secretariat is sure to be a fascinating experience.
You will find it in Lagos, a thriving city that many visitors love getting familiar with.
Travelers are pleased to find that there are 20 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Lagos State Government Secretariat. The Best Western Plus Lagos Ikeja is 1 mile away. In addition, the Hotel ibis Lagos Ikeja and the Reliance Royal Suites are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Whether you're looking for somewhere to bunk down for a while or you simply just require a bed for a few nights, there are some good lower-priced hotels in the vicinity. Why not make your way over to the Divine Fountain Agidingbi, which is 1 mile away, or the Diplomat Hotel Ikeja, which is 1 mile away?
A little bit of luxury can elevate your escape to the next level. Stay in one of the premium hotels just minutes away and get ready to be treated like royalty. Your friends back home will be a little jealous if you stay at the Protea Hotel by Marriott Ikeja Select, just 0.3 miles away. Apartment Royale Hotel and Suites, 1 mile away, is another fine property that you can check out.
Lagos State Government Secretariat is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out tourists can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Find a cozy seat, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Mugg & Bean. Searching for something more substantial? IYA MUSHIN CANTEEN is a recommended dining spot within this same area. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to Seven Eagles Spur and let the wines keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Lagos State Government SecretariatBefore you move on, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Actis Ikeja Mall where you'll be able to find the ideal souvenirs for family and friends.
- A landmark for locals and place where many go to worship, Daystar Christian Centre is worth your time, no matter your spiritual beliefs.
- Forget everyday life and go on a shopping spree at Computer Village, a well-loved local retailer.
- Exercising gives you a chance to unwind, check out Lagos Country Club.
- Dust off your lucky ball at Ikeja Golf Club and relish in a memorable round of golf.