Fill your lungs with fresh air as your stresses fade away at Lake Endine, a beautiful oasis.
If you're keen to take the family, it's 110 miles to Iseo from Vaduz, the country's capital.
It's only approximately 6 miles to Lake Endine if you stay at one of the 3 hotels that are available in the area. The Albergo Fornaci and La Patirana are a few popular places.
The Oasi Verde, only 4 miles away, is both cozy and popularly priced.
Chow down, start a few conversations and take in the bustling atmosphere at Casa Del Pescatore (Via San Felice, 17, Moj, Monasterolo del Castello), a favored eatery within this vicinity. Later on in the evening, head over to one of the close-by bars. Crafted cocktails and fine wines are available at Pergola Bar (Via San Felice, 48, Moj).
Other Places to Visit near Lake Endine
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Lake Endine:
- Riserva Naturale Regionale Valle del Freddo is a wonderful place for a relaxed day trip with the family. You'll be able to spend time outdoors as well as learn how this important area is being protected.
- Embark on a fascinating day trip at Monastero San Pietro in Lamosa, a place of Christian worship.
- If doesn't matter if you want to pray or gain a deeper understanding of the history and background of the building, Pieve di San Siro is an interesting place to visit.
- Go to Parco Archeologico Comunale di Seraldina Bedolina, where you can unwind in the natural spaces and inhale the clean air.
- Make your way to Riserva Naturale Torbiere del Sebino, a popular place for small groups and those who would like to learn more about this area's important lands.