Travelers to Albino will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia, Carrara Academy Gallery, and Piazza Vecchia.
- You'll find 293 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bergamo
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Albino
A favorite place to visit in the city is Funivia Albino Selvino. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia and Carrara Academy Gallery.
As you start planning your visit to Albino, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 293 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Winter Garden Hotel - Bergamo Airport is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the center of Albino. This 4-star hotel in Grassobbio features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- NH Orio al Serio is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Albino. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Orio al Serio can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from central Albino. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bergamo can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Piazza Vecchia, 8.6 mi/13.8 km from the city center, and Palazzo della Ragione, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away.
Dressing for Albino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Albino gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F