Find Hotels in Land O' Lakes, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 1, 2020
Visiting Land O' Lakes
Visitors can enjoy all that Land O' Lakes has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses, and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Big Cat Rescue, Adventure Island, and Lowry Park Zoo.
- You'll find 507 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tampa
- The closest major airport is in Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Land O' Lakes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Plantation Palms Golf Club and Florida Estates Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Big Cat Rescue and Adventure Island.
As you start planning your visit to Land O' Lakes, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 32 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North Land O' Lakes is 5 mi (8.1 km) from the center of Land O' Lakes. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Land O' Lakes can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
- Home Away From Home! is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Land O' Lakes. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tampa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Beautiful Townhome With Private Patio Close to Dining, Shopping, and Entertainme is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from central Land O' Lakes. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tampa can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Lowry Park Zoo, located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Raymond James Stadium, which is 19.3 mi (31 km) away.
Dressing for Land O' Lakes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Land O' Lakes is 1.89 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Land O' Lakes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Land O' Lakes, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Land O' Lakes?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Florida Estates Winery?
What about the best place to stay near Plantation Palms Golf Club?
What are some hotels with pools in Land O' Lakes?
Recent reviews of Land O' Lakes hotels
More trip options
- Land O' Lakes Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Land O' Lakes Airports
- Hotels in Land O' Lakes Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Land O' Lakes Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Land O' Lakes
- More Hotel Options in Land O' Lakes
- More Popular Hotels in Tampa
- Other Hotels near Land O' Lakes, Tampa
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends